My Love Quilt Pattern by Janelle of Dotty and Grace.
The My Love Quilt Pattern came to life as I looked for ways to use up my fabric and batting scraps! The My Love Quilt is a fun rag quilt, which means you can quilt as you go. It is a beginner-friendly quilt pattern and a fast finish for more experienced quilters. The pattern is versatile and is fun to use up fat quarters, scraps or yardage from your fabric stash! I love the charm of a rag quilt as the edges fray, it brings so much character to a project!
The quilt pattern includes a Throw size pattern!
Throw 55" x 60"
Beginner-friendly quilt pattern.
Fast finish for experienced quilters
Fabric Requirements are listed in photos.
The pattern is easy to read, has detailed instructions and graphics to help sewers that prefer a visual guide.
ABOUT THE PDF PATTERN:
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed on a home printer
- Limited number of downloads so please save to your device
- Pattern is one-person use only and should not be shared.
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern design as Dotty and Grace.