Scrappy Appliqué Workshops
I am thrilled to now be offering Scrappy Appliqué Workshops.
I will be conducting programs and workshops via zoom. Which means I can meet you and your guild anywhere in the world!
There are multiple options available for duration and offering but here is a brief overview of what you can expect from a Scrappy Appliqué workshop;
- The class is perfect for beginner quilters as well as more advanced students interested in learning this raw-edge applique technique.
- Students will learn Shannon Brinkley’s simple and fun raw-edge applique technique, basic quilting techniques, and basic free motion quilting.
- Students will take away the finished or nearly finished quilt top! (Depending on the workshop selected)
- Students will be able to choose from a variety of templates (paper patterns or pdf are both available)
- Students will have a blast choosing beautiful fabric that, once collaged together, will create a really striking and modern look.
Most of all Scrappy Appliqué is a fun and interactive workshop for everyone.
For more information or to register your guild's interest in hosting a workshop - click here
Scrappy Applique Patterns are available in bundles or as individual patterns. And if you are feeling adventurous - you can even get the full library including the workshop - Scrappy Applique Pattern Library.